back to projects
The historic John and Ellen Foster House, a two and a half story Revival Style building, is located on the corner of Broadway and Andrews Street. PPSRF assisted owner, Dr. Richard Cervone, by preparing plans and specifications and providing a loan for the exterior restoration. Based on a historic photgraph circa 1940, the clapboards, windows, and interiors were repaired or replaced as necessary, the original wooden storefront was restored, and the the third floor porch was rebuilt. Additionally, all carved woodwork on the bay windows and enclosed second floor porch were repaired. The building now contains commerical space on the first floor and two housing units on the upper levels.