Fleur-de-lys - Providence Art Club
back to projects
Located at 7 Thomas Street, the Fleur-de-lys building was built in 1885 by renowned artist Sydney Burleigh and architect Edmund Wilson. Now owned by the Providence Art Club, it serves as studios. The PPSRF provided plans and specifications, and supervised the restoration of the decorative plaster panels and half timber framing. For more information contact the Providence Art Club at http://www.providenceartclub.org.