Monohasset Mill, LLC
back to projects
The Monohasset Mill, built in 1866, housed a number of companies and manufacturers, including the Cleveland Worsted and the Armington & Simms steam engine company. Located in Olneyville, Monohasset Mill is being rehabilitated into 33 live/work condominiums. PPSRF has assisted the owners, Eric Bright, David Stem, Clay Rockefeller, and Joel Taplin, in formulating a development plan and securing public and private financing and State Historic Tax Credits. In addition, the PPSRF made several bridge loans to assist the development. Using HOME funds from the City, five of the condos are affordable in perpetuity. For more information contact http://www.millproject.org.